Fluo Marker : fluorescent forestry marker
The highly fluorescent forestry marker
FLUO MARKER® responds to many uses: marking trees for felling over the short and medium term, marking for thinning, temporary delimitation of stands or forestry plots, logs and timber awaiting sale, lumber inventories... The fluorescent pigments chosen for the formulation of the fluorescent forestry marker make the markings highly visible for afar.
Properties of the Fluo Marker
- High visibility, including from afar, when applied to any type of timber thanks to its fluorescent formulation
- Excellent performance and covering power without drips
- Marking duration: 1-2 years depending on the surface, application conditions and UV exposure
- Temperature range: -15°C to 50°C
- Drying time: approx 5 min
Only 2 pictograms
Caracteristics of the Fluo Marker
7 highly fluorescent colors
White Fluo Marker
Red Fluo Marker
Orange Fluo Marker
Yellow Fluo Marker
Green Fluo Marker
Blue Fluo Marker
Pink Fluo Marker
Composition of the Fluo Marker
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from leadand cadmium.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinatedsolvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific mix of isobutane and propane.
Application method of the Fluo Marker
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (forestry spray handle).
Before use (head up): shake vigorously.
After use: purge head down.
Health and safety
Les fiches Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use.
GHS labelling with a single pictogram.