S Mark : fluorescent worksite marking paint
The fluorescent worksite marking paint
S MARK FLUO is used for everyday ground marking and identification work in the following areas : roadworks, earthworks, piping, buildings, electrical installations and identifying underground utilities. Easy to use, S MARK FLUO is now fitted with ‘TP’ cap in the same colour as the paint.
Properties of the S Mark
- Usable on a very wide range of surfaces, such as : concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone and wood.
- A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact)
- Rapid drying : approximateley 10min
- Excellent coverage over a large surface area : 1 aerosol is sufficient to paint a line 55 m long and 2 cm wide using the Soppec One-wheel applicator
- Good marking duration even on wet surfaces : up to 6 months for fluorescent paint, depending on application conditions, surface and UV exposure
- S Mark non-fluorescent marking may last even longer
- Can be used to -15°C
A patented safety cap
Only 3 pictograms
Caracteristics of the Fluo TP
7 highly fluorescent colors
Red S Mark
Orange S Mark
Yellow S Mark
Green S Mark
Blue S Mark
Pink S Mark
Also available in non fluorescent color : White S Mark.
Composition of the S Mark
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
Application method of the S Mark
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
Health and safety
Les fiches Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use.
GHS labelling with a single pictogram.
soppec construction catalogue technical data sheet