Tracing : line marking paint
The easy to use line marking paint
TRACING® line marking paint is used to mark-out surfaces and optimise traffic flows bothTRACING® line marking paint is used to mark-out surfaces and optimise traffic flows bothindoors and out: logistics warehouses, sports centres, grass sports fields, cycle paths or car parks.TRACING® is ideal for marking-out floors and other ground surfaces in low-traffic areas.The 750ml offers the best value for money for outdoor marking. This is the best quality / price compromise for outside line marking.
Properties of the Tracing
- Excellente adhérence.
- Bonne résistance aux intempéries et séchage rapide: de 15 à 20mn ou moins.
- Lignes nettes grâce à sa buse spécifique.
- Durée de marquage : environ 12 mois selon les supports et les sollicitations des lignes.
- Températures d’utilisation : +5°C à 50°C.
Seulement deux pictogrammes !
Easy application with our marking accessories
Caracteristics of the Tracing
Line width 4 cm to 10cm
|1 x 500 ml aerosol||1 box of 12 x 500 ml aerosols||1 x 750 ml aerosols|
|1 coat||2 coats||1 coat||2 coats||1 coat||2 coats|
|One slow application||50 m||25 m||600 m||300 m||100 m||50 m|
|Rapid application||75 m||37 m||900 m||450 m||150 m||75 m|
Composition of the Tracing
Pigments: mineral and organic, lead and cadmium-free.
Solvents: a complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds (toluene,xylene, etc).
Propellant: a specific mix of isobutane andpropane
Application method of the Tracing
Drying Time: 15 to 20 min.
Health and safety
Safety data sheets are available free of charge onthe internet: www.quick-fds.com.
GHS labelling with a single pictograph.
Recommendation for use
Use head down, adjust the position of the aerosolin the equipment used to give an application height that produces the desired line width.
BEFORE USE: Shake the can vigorously in anupside down position to thoroughly mix the paint, continue shaking even after having clearly heardthe ball bearings.
AFTER USE: Purge head up (until gas only comesout) to clean the valve and nozzle.
General conditions for use
Whatever the nature of the surface, the following conditions are essential for the optimal application of TRACING®.
Correct preparation of the surface to be painted is imperative to obtain excellent paint adhesion. Thoroughly clean the surface to ensure that it is free from dust, dirt, grease, etc.
Relative humidity should be between 10% and 50%.
The application temperature should not be below 5°C.
For a good quality line, the first coat should be applied quickly (print layer); on the other hand, the second and optional third coats should be applied more slowly to obtain the desired coverage.
Recommendations by surface type:
- CONCRETE : Before applying TRACING® to a new concrete surface, allow a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks for complete drying (French building trades standards) and the elimination of acidity.
- ASPHALT : It is advisable to wait at least 15 days before line marking a new asphalt surface in order to avoid any alteration to the quality of the marking.
- Special conditions applicable to “synthetic” (plastic, PVC, varnishes) and painted (epoxy, PU) floor surfaces. In this domain, there are several different types of paint and the paint used for the floor may be incompatible with TRACING® (resulting in poor adhesion). We therefore recommend carrying outa test before hand for these specific types of surface.