Ideal Spray : multidirectional fluorescent worksite marking paint
The 360° worksite marking paint
With its multi-directional 360° valve IDEAL SPRAY is recommended when paint marking and identification needs to be applied in different directions: earthworks and landscaping, marking in sewers, mines and tunnels,for second fix work on any horizontal or vertical surface.
Properties of the Ideal Spray
- Excellent adhesion to many different types of surface (even when wet): concrete, asphalt, grass,wood, etc
- Rapid drying: approximately 10 min
- High visibility even from a distance thanks to its strongly fluorescent formula
- Aerosol cap the same color as the paint
- Marking duration: 12 months, depending on the application conditions and surface
- Temperature range: -20°C to 50°C
A 360° diffusion
Only 2 pictograms
Caracteristics of the Ideal Spray
7 highly fluorescent colors
White Ideal Spray
Red Ideal Spray
Orange Ideal Spray
Yellow Ideal Spray
Green Ideal Spray
Blue Ideal Spray
Pink Ideal Spray
Composition of the Ideal Spray
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: blend free from aromatic or chlorinated compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
Application method of the Ideal Spray
Manually or with the spray paint handle.
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously
DO NOT PURGE
Recommendations for use
- Do not purge (multi-directional).
- Can be used head-up and head-down, apply no more than 10 cm from the surfaceto ensure clear and precise marking.
Health and safety
Les fiches Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use.
GHS labelling with a single pictogram.
soppec construction catalogue technical data sheet