S Mark : white worksite marking paint
The white worksite marking paint
White S MARK is used for everyday ground marking and identification work in the following areas : roadworks, earthworks, piping, buildings, electrical installations and identifying underground utilities. Easy to use, S MARK FLUO is now fitted with ‘TP’ cap in the same colour as the paint.
Properties of the white S Mark
- Usable on a very wide range of surfaces, such as : concrete, asphalt, grass, gravel, sand, stone and wood.
- A particularly robust safety cap (a full aerosol dropped from a height of 1.50m will remain intact)
- Rapid drying : approximateley 10min
- Excellent coverage over a large surface area : 1 aerosol is sufficient to paint a line 55 m long and 2 cm wide using the Soppec One-wheel applicator
- Excellent marking duration even on wet surfaces depending on application conditions, surface and UV exposure
- Can be used to -15°C
A patented safety cap
Only 3 pictograms
Caracteristics of the S Mark
1 non fluorescent color
Red Fluo TP
Also available in 7 fluorescent colors : Fluorescent S Mark
Composition of the white S Mark
Pigments: mineral and organic, free from heavy metals.
Solvents: complex blend free from chlorinated solvents and aromatic compounds.
Propellant: specific blend of isobutane and propane.
Application method of the white S Mark
Manually or using our purpose-designed application equipment (One-wheel applicator & gun handle).
BEFORE USE: shake vigorously head down.
AFTER USE: purge head up.
Health and safety
Les fiches Safety data sheets are available free of charge on the internet: www.quick-fds.com.
No paint mist or drips during use.
GHS labelling with a single pictogram.
soppec construction catalogue technical data sheet